AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam 2015
All India Institute of Medical Science has announced notification as AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam 2015 for those applicants who want to get admission in MDS. Eligible Candidates must register online through filling an application form for the exam on before the last date i.e. 23rd March 2015.
Candidates who are looking for admission Post-Graduate Course [MD, MS, M.Ch (6 YRS), MDS must clear AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam 2015.
Aspirants, who have already applied for AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam, may check the notification from this page which is provided by the team members of education.portalforjobs.com.
AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam 2015 Details
- The Candidates should be an Indian Citizen
- The applicants should have completed BDS degree from a recognized University
- The person having a foreign degree included in the scheduled in the Indian Dental Council Act are also applicable to get admission.
Candidates must pay the application fees through online using State Bank of India i-collect facility. Debit OR Credit cards and State Bank of India Net-banking.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of performance given in the entrance exam.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates have to apply online application:
- First, aspirants have to go to the official website i.e. www.aiimsonline.in
- On the home page aspirants have to hit an appropriate link.
- Now fill the application form very carefully with all necessary details.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future reference.
- Last date for Registration of Online application: 23rd March 2015
- Last date of payment of fee through a Challan form: 25th March 2015
- Allotment of Roll Nos. and Admit Card to be activated on website: 24th April 2015
- Expected date of declaration of Result: 15th May 2015
Note: You may visit to the Official Link for more details.