Rajasthan Current Affairs 2015
The word Rajasthan means “The Abode of the Rajas or Kings”. It is located in the northwestern part of the India. The Pink City, Jaipur is the capital of this state, which lies in its east central part.
Dear Competitors! Here we are providing you the latest Rajasthan Current Affairs, news, latest happenings, events etc on this page. This webpage is designed to provide you latest question and answers in PDF format.
We update this page time-to-time. So remain connected with us and stay update with Rajasthan Current Affairs.
Questions And Answers In PDF
Rajasthan is the largest state of India area wise. Here we are mentioning some facts about Rajasthan-
Rajasthan’ State Animal – Chinkara
Rajasthan’ State Bird – Great Indian Bustard
Rajasthan’ State Dance – Ghoomar
Rajasthan’ State Game – Basketball
Rajasthan’ State Flower – Rohida
Chief Minister Of Rajasthan – Sh. Ashok Gehlot
The magic of vibrant Rajasthan is matchless. It’s heritage, wildlife, culture, sand dunes, lush forests and safaris are famous world-wide. India’s oldest mountain range, magnificent sand dunes, tiger notch or the birds in the wetlands are quite worth seeing. And related to this, is quite asked in every exam as well as interview.
Here, we have presented latest happenings, news and events of Rajasthan in PDF format, you can download it and save it from this webpage. It is totally free of cost. So, download it and use it as per your desire.
Rajasthan Current Affairs Questions And Answers
1. The area in the vicinity of which among the following was earlier known as “Jangal Desh”?[A]Jodhpur & Bikaner [B]Bharatpur & Alwar [C]Nagaur & Sikar [D]Jaipur & Ajmer
Ans: Jodhpur & Bikaner
2. The “Manmori Incription” has been a source of knowledge about history of which among the following areas of Rajasthan?[A]Mount Abu [B]Chittor [C]Udaipur & Mewar [D]Sirohi
3. The Vijay Shahi coins were in use in which among the following areas of Rajasthan?[A]Jaipur [B]Ajmer [C]Jodhpur [D]Alwar
4. Who among the following was the author of the “Nritya Ratnakosha”, which gives finest details about Indian music?[A]Kumbha [B]Bhojraj [C]Rana Raimal [D]None of them
5. Who among the following is the author of “Vir Vinod” which gives a history of Mewar?[A]Muhnaut Nainsi [B]Suryamal Mishran [C]Baankidas [D]Shayamaldas
6. Which among the following accounts of ancient Rajasthan provided an information upon land revenue records?[A]Khareeta Bahi [B]Hukumat ri Bahi [C]Adsatta [D]Patta Bahi
7. Which among the following gives the details about the history of rulers of Mewar from Bappa Rawal to Kumbha?[A]Varvath Inscription [B]Ranakpur Inscription [C]Raj Prashashti [D]The inscription of Osian
Ans: Ranakpur Inscription
8. The ploughed fields have been found at which among the following sites of Indus Valley Civilization in Rajasthan?[A]Bagor [B] Kalibangan [C]Ahar [D]Gilund
9. The Ganeshwar Civilization has been found in which among the following districts of Rajasthan?[A]Sikar [B]Jaipur [C]Alwar [D]Bharatpur
10. Who among the following is generally belived to have started gold coinage in Mewar?[A]Bappa Rawal [B]Rana Sanga [C]Rawal Ratan Singh [D]Rana Kumbha
Ans: Bappa Rawal