Maharashtra Current Affairs 2015
Those Candidates, who are searching for the Maharashtra Current affairs 2015 , can check latest information about Maharashtra Current Affairs 2015 and Quiz question, answers, GK for MPSC exam details in pdf format in the below section.
Mhrsta that lies in the western province of India always remains in the news for one or the other reason. It is home for entertainment on country level in India and you may fetch remaining details about Maharashtra Current Affairs 2015, which is supplied below in page of portalforjobs.
Highlights of Maharashtra Current Affairs 2015
- Former Member of Lok Sabha Sadashivrao Mandlik passes away
- Mhrsta Government launches Bhagyashree scheme for girls
- Union MoS for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Raosaheb Danve resigns
- Mhrsta government scraps 5% education quota for Muslims
- President gives assent to Maharashtra Animal Preservation Amendment Bill, 1995
- Former home minister of Maharashtra RR Patil passes away
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates Permanent Judicial Museum at Bombay High Court
- Veteran Marathi theatre artist Atmaram Bhende passes away
- Mhrsta government signs MoU with L&T for setting up CCTV based surveillance in Mumbai
- Mhrsta government planning to revamp Jeevan Amrut Yojana
- Mhrsta government gives nod for GM food trials
- Mhrsta to observe Industries Day on September 17
- Renowned Marathi writer MD Hatkananglekar passes away
- Mhrsta government declares Chandrapur as dry district
- Former ISRO chief and Renowned Scientist Dr V R Gowarikar passes away
Mhrsta = Maharashtra
Maharashtra Current Affairs Questions
We are going to provide the distinct feature of question and answer format so to test and grasp a better knowledge as shown below:
1. The Varkari sect in Mhrsta was founded by __?
C. Visoba Khechar
2. In which among the following years was the institution of Lokayukta established in Mhrsta?
3. Which among the following state has maximum number of districts in India?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
4. Central Bee Research and Training Institute is located at which among the following places?
5. As per the 2011 census, what is the sex ratio in Mhrsta?
6. Which of the following is not correct regarding Mhrsta state?
A. State animal – Indian Giant Squirrel
B. State bird – Yellow footed great pigeon
C. State tree – Neem
D. Court jurisdiction – Bombay high court
7. Bibi Ka Maqbara or Taj of Deccan is in which district of Mhrsta?
8. Which of the following city is called “Oxford of the East”?
9. Where is “Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology”?
10. Which National Highway connects Thane to Chennai?
11. Which is the largest district in Maharashtra in terms of area?
12. Where is Hazur Sahib Gurudwara in Maharashtra?
13. In which of the following place of Mhrsta, Suzlon energy is planning to develop 1000MW world’s largest wind farm?
14. Which of the following state is to the Southeast of Maharashtra?
A. Andhra Pradesh
15. Nasik city is located on the banks of which among the following rivers?
Contestants may bookmark this page get the up to date information on your one click and may book mark this page for getting information directly into your mailbox. You may join us on Facebook or Google plus and leave their comment in comme4nt box.