Gujarat Current Affairs 2015
Gujarat is such a state that has always been named important in current affair section, for this reason the Gujarat current affairs 2015 webpage has been designed so that the candidates may know about Gujarat state happenings that had marked a milestone in Indian knowledge pool.
The current affairs section is most important section for the candidates who want to get qualified in competitive exam and want to be posted on different posts. More details related to Gujarat Current Affairs 2015 are well equipped below by the team of education.portalforjobs.com.
The knowledge never goes waste so to keep your knowledge up to the mark. This section holds all the great issues that had happened or are going to happen in the state of Gujarat.
Gujarat Current Affairs
- Solar Impulse 2- world’s first solar-powered aircraft on global journey lands in Ahmedabad.
- Gujarat government launches Taluka Planning Atlas project.
- Centre grants Rs. 444 crores for Sabarmati Riverfront Project.
- Government approves Ahmedabad Metro Rail project phase-1
- Integration of BSF with BISAG at Bhuj in Gujarat.
- Gandhian Narayan Desai passes away.
- Renowned ornithologist K.S. Lavkumar Khachar passes away.
- Zoological Society of London and Gujarat Forest Department inks MoU for Asiatic lion Conservation.
- Veteran freedom fighter Ghelubhai Naik passes away
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated 7th vibrant Gujarat summit.
Gujarat Current Affairs Questions & Answers
- The Igbo, Yoruba and Housa are the three major tribes in _____?
2. What is the name of Innovation council proposed in the Railway budget-2015 to promote innovation?
[B] Rail Tech
3. Which country has recently developed the world’s first 3D-printed jet engine?
4. Which among the following will be the base currency for BRICS New Development Bank?
[A] US Dollar
[D] Russian Rouble
Answer: US Dollar
5. The theme of National Science Day 2015 is ____?
[A] Science for Daily Life
[B] Science for Nation Building
[C] Science for Sustainable Development
[D] Science for Better Future
Answer: Science for Nation Building
The famous earthquake of Bhuj can never be forgotten such knowledge becomes helpful as it is marked in history and the relevant question can be asked from time to time to test your knowledge in exams and interviews.
All the aspirants that are going to face any exam of recruitment or entrance must be well aware of the fact that general aptitude is most scoring portion in which the info regarding all the happening and big issues are modified in question and answer format to test the overall quality knowledge of a candidate. And this portion marks to be the most important and scoring for the people weak in subjective knowledge.
Entrance test or Exams for recruitment on national and state level like:
- Bank Papers
- Power corporations
- TET- state wise
Have the major portion covering general knowledge under different name like general aptitude.
This experience of reading the page will surely make a move in your marks for the entrance so be careful and up to date by regular visits to this page as all the info in PDF format will be availed to you from time to time.
For more you can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to get recent updates. You may subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox directly. You may post comments in the comment box below.