Chhattisgarh Current Affairs 2015
- This webpage is designed to give you information related to Chhattisgarh Current Affairs 2015. With the help of this Quiz you can know about Latest State Events, happenings etc. of the state Chhattisgarh. The quiz will be quite helpful to you for all competitive exams as well as in interview.
- Chhattisgarh is a state formed on 1 November 2000. The capital of this state is Raipur. According to certain myths, Ram, during his exile stayed in Dakshin Kosala, which is today known as Chhattisgarh.
- We update this page time-to-time. So keep connected with us and stay update with Chhattisgarh Current Affairs.
Some facts about the state that you must keep in mind irrespective of any exam
- Chief Minister of the State: Dr. Raman Singh
- Governor of the State: H.E. Shri Shekhar Dutt
- Official state bird of Chhattisgarh – Pahari Myna (Hill Myna)
- Official state language of Chhattisgarh – Chhattisgarhi, Hindi
- Official state animal of Chhattisgarh – Wild Buffalo
- Official state tree of Chhattisgarh – Sal
Chhattisgarh Highlights 2015
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave award to Chhattisgarh Government on 15th February 2015 for Renewable Power Development. Chhattisgarh is performing best in the sector of Renewable Energy that’s why this is appreciated by the Prime Minister.
- Dr Raman Singh, who is chief minister of Chhattisgarh have presented budget 2015 for state of Chhattisgarh. In this budget main thing is that 5000 crore are allocated for State’s food security initiatives and Two new cancer institute will start in Bilaspur and Raigarh.
Chhattisgarh Current Affairs 2015 Quiz
Que (01): Who played the role in “Chhattisgarh Ground Movement”?
A. Thakur Pyarelal Singh
B. E. Raghvendra Rao
C. Barrister Chhedilal
D. Madhav Rao Sapre
Que (02): In which year first “Sangeet College” established in Chhattisgarh ?
A. In 1935
B. In 1955
C. In 1961
D. In 1937
Que (03): Who was the founder of “Chhattisgarh Corporation Agitation”?
A. Pandit Ravishankar Shukla
B. Pandit Sundarlal Sharma
C. Thakur Pyarelal
D. Pandit Waman rao lakhe
Que (04): In Chhattisgarh state, “Service Committee” formed/created by -
A. Barrister Chhedilal
B. Dr. Khubchand Baghel
C. Madhav Rao Sapre
D. Pt. Waman Rao Lakhe
Que (05): When was first time used “Chhattisgarh word” in the gazette document.
A. In 1795 – Bilaspur Gazetteer
B. In 1795 – Raipur Gazetteer
C. In 1861 – Conference
D. In 1950 – Bang-Bhang Movement
Que (06): Who is known as “Chhattisgarh Tatya-Tope” ?
B. Surendra Sai
C. Hanuman Singh
D. Veer Narayan Singh
Que (07): Which is the “Gupt Dynasty Temple” ?
A. Someshwara Temple
B. Chitawari Devi Temple
C. Devrani-Jethani Temple
D. Laxman Temple
Que (08): Which king constructed “Rajeev Lochan Temple” in Rajim ?
A. Prithvi Raj
D. Gopal Raj
Que (09): Which ruler dynasty constructed the “Sirpur Vishnu Temple [Laxman Temple]” ?
A. Rani Vasata Devi
C. Mahashivgupt Balarjun
Que (10): What was the father name of “Mahashiv Gupt Balarjun” ?
A. Mahananda Raj
B. Ishaan Dev
C. Harsh Gupt morya
Que (11): First time demand of “New Chhattisgarh State” in state assembly..
A. In 1952
B. In 1953
C. In 1955
D. In 1957
Que (12): Which is the “Oldest Buddha Place” in Chhattisgarh ?
Que (13): When the first “Railway Service” started in Chhattisgarh ?
A. In 27 November 1877
B. In 27 December 1877
C. In 27 November 1988
D. In 28 December 1988
Que (14): “Mahatma Gandhi” first time visited in Chhattisgarh ?
A. In 1931
B. In 1920
C. In 1921
D. In 1922
Que (15): In which century was “Chinese Traveller Wensang” Travelled of Chhattisgarh?
A. In 7th Century
B. In 8th Century
C. In 6th Century
D. In 9th Century
To get more details about current affairs you can visit this page time to time and we will update it as soon as their will new information. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updates on your timeline.