XIMB 2015 Admissions
Xavier Institute of management, Bhubaneswar is going to publish XIMB application form to fill up by candidates for the admission in PGDM programme for the year 2015.
Eligible and Interested students who wants to do Post Graduate Diploma in Management must apply for this XIMB 2015 Admissions on or before the last date. Applicants can also Read Techniques To Clear Entrance.
Candidates who are eligible and wants to apply for XIMB 2015 registration must read entire information and details given on this page by the team of portalforjobs.com. See List of Top MBA/PGDM Colleges for getting admission.
Name of organization
Xavier Institute of management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
Type of Admission
XIMB 2015 Admissions
- Three-year Continent Master of Global Management Program
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Human Resources Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Three-year part-time Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-PT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDM-RM)
- Applicants are required to have Graduate Degree or equivalent with 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Final year student can also apply who have completing their final exams.
Students are required to pay Rs 1300/- as application fees for one programme, and Rs 700/- each for every additional programme /admission test. Get Education Loan Schemes to take admission in Colleges.
Applicants have to pay application fees in forma of demand draft drawn in favour of Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar.
Selection is strictly based on the entrance test accompanied by the group discussion and interview.
How to apply
Candidates have to apply online on XIMB official website that is www.ximb.ac.in.
Students must fill the application form and take print out of it and send it along all required to below address.
“The Admissions Office,
Xavier Institute of Management,
- Last Date for online submission will be November 2015
- End date for receiving application fee shall be December 2015
- Exam date of XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) will be January 2016
Note: Students may visit official website for further details.