SNAP 2015 Registration:
- An online notification with important dates and eligibility criteria has been declare by the Symbiosis International University for the SNAP 2015 Registration.
- Capable and Keen contenders can do online registration / online application form on or before the last date which is 26th November 2014.
- To receive further information like as Notification Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria visitor should read the specified details underneath on this page by the portalforjobs.com:
Symbiosis International University
Type of announcement
SNAP 2015 Registration notification
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2015
For PG Management Programmers
SNAP 2015 Notification Important Dates:
|Online Registrations commences||3rd September 2014||17:00 hr|
|Online Registration closes||26th November 2014||24:00 hr|
|Payment closes||29th November 2014||24:00 hr|
|Admit Card available on website||06th December 2014 to 21st December 2014||11:30 hr|
|Exam Date||21st December 2014||14:00 hr To 16:00 hr|
|Result declaration||10th January 2015||13:00 hr|
Eligibility criteria SNAP 2015
- Aspirants who wish to take admission in management programmes under the Symbiosis International University.
- They all should graduate with at least 50% of marks in any branch for general category.
- And 45% minimum marks applied for the SC/ST category candidates.
Application/ Registration Fee:
- Aspirants are required to pay the registration / application fee of Rs. 1500/- (from September 03, 2014 to November 29, 2014).
- Fee can be paid through the online mode, via NET BANKING or cash, or through DEMAND DRAFT.
- DD must be in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune, from any Nationalized Bank.
It will be organized in 30 cities all over India and aspirant can select one city of the following:
|City Names||City Names|
How to apply
- Aspirants can apply through filling online application form via official portal.
- Official portal is www.snaptest.org.
- Before going for registration contenders must required to check complete details and eligibility and clear all doubts and confusions.
- After being sure, fill the application form by pressing on ‘REGISTER ONLINE’
- All the details should be correct and must be according to the required scanned copies of documents uploaded with it.
- Entrants should take a printed copy of form for further reference.
Latest SNAP Updates
|SNAP Sample/Model Papers||SNAP Syllabus 2014-15|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exams 2014|