Sambalpur University Admission 2015
Sambalpur University is going to publish a notification regarding Sambalpur University Admission 2015 to be filled up by candidates for the admission in different Postgraduate and undergraduate courses.
Eligible students, who wants to take admission, must apply for Sambalpur University Admission 2015 till September 2015.
Candidates, who are eligible and wants to apply for this DDCE (Distance Education Courses must read entire information and details tailored on this page by portalforjobs.com
Name of organization
B.A, B.Sc, LL.B, LLM, M.A, B.Ed, B.Lib.Sc, M.C.A, B.P.Ed, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Lib.Sc, BFA, BBA, BSC, MA English, B.Com, MBA & P.hd
Applicants, who want to take admission in Graduation degree, must have passed 10+2 and those who want to take admission in Post-graduation must have passed Graduation.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-, as application fees.
- Students have to pay application fees in form of bank Challan which can be submit in State Bank of India/UCO Bank within Orissa.
How to apply:
- Applicants have to apply online on Sambalpur university official website that is www.sambalpuruniversityddce.com.
- Candidates may also download the bank Challan form and application form from official website.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it along with all supporting documents, directly to the ‘opted study centre’.
- Last date without late fees will be in September 2015.
- End Date with late fees of Rs.100 shall be in October 2015.
Note: Candidate must check Official Link