New Earn While You Learn Scheme
Earn while you learn is a scheme launched by the government of Haryana so that students facing the financial problems should work in the office, library, laboratory, computer lab so that they may earn some bucks besides learning.
The scheme will work as each student who devote their time will be paid Rs 100 on an hourly basis and maximum of six hours per week which means 2400 in a month which student find attractive and Sunday considered to be a holiday. Therefore students get the opportunity to work in their part time either before or after the classes. This Scheme helps many students who are from the rural areas and are financially weak.
Under this scheme the priority is only given to those who are really in need to earn money and this should be done under the concern of the college principal.
Dear visitors!! This web page is constructed by a well known portal which is portalforjobs.com. For more updates keep visiting this website day to day.
Types of Jobs
Under the Job description student can be engaged in the following areas they are as follows:
- Computer Lab
- In workshops or Laboratories students can learn how to handle the equipments and tools in the labs and how to maintain it and making its effective use.
- In Library students can engage in keeping the records of the books issued and return, repair damaged books, arranging the books in order so that books can be displayed properly.
- In the office student can engage in maintaining the attendance data, hostel records, student’s record, storage of inventory.
This scheme also provides several benefits to the students are as follows:
- Students get themselves trained.
- The earn bucks which help them in their financial area.
- Students gain the practical knowledge which helps them when they move out of the college.
- Extra incomes support the needy students’ family as well as their education too.
- Earning and Learning both goes hand in hand and regular classes are also attended by the students without skipping the classes.
- Helps in contributing the overall growth of the student by boosting the employability.
- Part-time job also helps in putting a student in strong position for the full-time job.
- Students get a feel of the corporate structure.
- The scheme helps in developing the multiple skills in the students.