Narendra Modi, A man with electrifying image, a name comes with good happenings in every Indian’s mind. His journey of being PM is very motivating. He is the perfect leader who MODI’fied India.
Narendra Modi’s is leader who has a great quality of crowd puller. In Election 2014 he becomes prime minister with the best result ever. Mr. Modi has governing in Gujarat for 13 years. Modi is known for his tremendous administrative skills and has fame for being incorruptible.
Narendra Modi (Journey Of Being PM):
- The full name of Narendra Modi is Narendra Damodardas Modi and he was born on17 September 1950.
- He was the third children born to Damodardas Mulchand Modi and his wife, Heeraben.
- As an average student he finished his schooling in Vadnagar.
- In childhood he helped his father on a tea stall with his brother at road side for his livings.
- Modi’s parents arranged his marriage at the age of 13 to Jashodaben and the couple was married by the time he was 18. After a little time he quit his home because he want to pursue an itinerant life.
- At the very first time in election he fill Jashodaben name as a legal spouse.
- He is the only chief minister to re-elect four consecutive times.
- He is the 14th and current Chief Minister of Gujarat, a state in western India, representing the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- Narendra Modi was declared as the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 Indian general elections.
- More consequently, Shiv Sena and the BJP associated in the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) -also put a stamp of approval on Modi.
- Now the day Narendra Modi is prime minister of India with giving more than 300 seats majority by a single party.
Good days are about to come
Hard time for MR. Modi:
Hard time for him is that when the Gujarat riots broke out after the Godhra train burning incident in 2002. This is most tricky situation which takes back to wall him. Many muslims thinks that he is the Bane of one’s life
Rising as a Leader of Nation
In election he is indisputable winner of the election after a lot of media hype and hoopla, war on social networking websites, the blame game.
Hope fully this success story keeps smiles on many faces; a new change will definitely come as narendra modi said “Ache Din aane wale hai”