Difference between CV and Resume
Generally people think that there is no difference between CV and Resume. But there are lots of differences between CV and Resume.
Some organizations asked for CV and some asked for Resume. So if you are going to appear for an interview then firstly you must know the difference between these two.
So here we are providing you the main differences that you must know about the CV and Resume.
Best Comparison with Examples
- The main difference between CV and Resume is its length. CV’s length is of Two pages or a little more.
- In CV we describe the details such as Name, contact information, education, work experience and relevant work-related skills.
- In CV we also describe the experiences, projects, honors, awards, and other relevant details.
- In CV Contact information is mentioned in starting area of the page.
- It includes Public sectors applications.
- References also includes in it.
- Resume length is one page some time two pages.
- Resume is used in private sectors.
- References does not include in it.
- Resume starts with the candidate’s name and address.
- In Resume we mention the specific information as Name, contact details as landline number or mobile number/Residence, academic qualification, work experience and other related skills.
So these are some common differences between Curriculum Vitae and Resume.
For more interesting facts and information, stay connected with us on portalforjobs.com .