BTEUP Result 2013
- Board Of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP) provides technical education to the students of Uttar Pradesh.
- Its main function is to affiliate institutions and prescribed courses of study and instructions leading to examinations conducted by it and to advise the state Government on coordinated development of the Technical Education and Training.
- Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP) has conducted Polytechnic/Diploma Engineering courses in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical categories exams in the month of April 2013.
- In this exam more than 15000 students have participate for diploma exams and eagerly waiting for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year exam results.
- Candidates who are greedily waiting for this results are satisfied to know that BTEUP Result is out.
- Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (BTEUP) has announced polytechnic/ diploma courses exam results 2013 on 29 August 2013 at official website that is www.bteup.com.
How to Check BTEUP Result 2013
- Aspirants have to log on to the BTEUP official website that is www.bteup.com.
- After that open the link Exams & Results.
- Candidates have to enter their roll number or registration number accordingly.
- After that click on submit button for results.
- Candidates have to take printout of that result for future reference.
Sometimes Website does not work properly due to heavy traffic as per result declaration. If this happens to you, please be patient and check your result after some time.
Note: For any other query visit the Official link.