- AIMS is inviting application form for ATMA 2015 Exam from aspirants who want to take admission in PGDM/ MBA/ PGCM/ MCA course. Eligible candidates must do online registration before the last date.
- Association of Indian Management School conducts entrance exam for those applicants who want to get admission in different postgraduate management programmes.
- Further details concerning ATMA 2015 such as Eligibility Criteria, important dates, Selection Procedure and How to apply are mentioned below on this page by the team of education.portalforjobs.com.
Name of Organization:
Association of Indian Management School
|Close of distribution of ATMA Bulletin & Online Payment||July 2015|
|End date for registration|
|Last date for reprint of filled in application form||August 2015|
|Date of downloading admit card|
|Online Test||August 2015|
Aspirants must possess Graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
How to apply?
- Contenders must apply online through the official website of organization that is www.atmaaims.com
- Visit the ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’ option.
- Fill application form in correct manner and pay fee.
- After filling form correctly press the ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’ section.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
How to fill Online Application Form-> Complete Details
- Candidates have to pay Registration cost of Rs.1100/- by using credit card or debit card/Bank account transfer.
- Candidates can also pay fee in cash on the notified centers.
Organization will conduct entrance test to select the required number of aspirants
Last Date to Apply:
Note: For more information or any query, please check the official link
More Helpful Links