Art of Concentration
The problem of how to get “Art of Concentration” is generally emerged in today’s generation. This problem is increasing day by day because our environment is filled up with so many distractions like (television, computers, and games).
It is very difficult to concentrate on one thing at a time especially for the students. Here we are giving you some tips and exercises by which you may develop the art of concentration in yourself but for this you need to develop high skills to concentrate on your work.
If you want to achieve success in your life then you must be able to concentrate through your work and your ideas what you want to achieve. Here we are providing you some practical exercises by which you will surely get your concentration back.
This exercise is very simple and won’t take your more than 15 minutes. You need to do this exercise daily up to one month. After one month you will find a deep change in yourself.
How to Develop High Skill to Concentrate on your Work?
These are the following steps/methods by which you can develop your concentration:
- Sit comfortable on a chair and try to be as fix as possible. Make your body fully relaxed but remind that your body doesn’t make any muscular movement. Now hold your head up and sit straight. Keep your eyes on your fingers only.
- Take water in a small glass and hold that glass in your hand. Make sure that your hand is in straight direction. Now fix your arm and focus on water at least 5 minutes.
- Put your right hand on your right knee. Close all fingers and thumb except first. The direction of first finger should be in front of you. Now move this finger side to side. You need to fix your attention at the end of figure. Do this at least 2-3 minutes.
- You may also create it by keeping a clock with second hand in front of you. Now see the second hand of clock only for 2-3 minutes without thinking anything in your mind.
- To increase the memory concentration you need to do one thing that is- Look a picture in which there are so many objects and incidents. Now observe the all picture very carefully. Close your eyes and see how much you can remember. Open your eyes now and see the mistakes which you did. Now again shut your eyes and see how much accuracy in your picture is now.
So these all are the different tips by which you can rebuild your concentration. Do at least one thing daily up to one month and see the miracle yourself. You may also share your experience with us after doing this at comment box section on our web portal at portalforjobs.com.