IIT JAM Application Form 2015:
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati has invited IIT JAM Application Form 2015 for an examination Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) in academic year 2015-16. The IIT exam date is 8th February 2015. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online Application Form 2015 before the last date i.e. 9th October 2014.
Through this exam candidates can get admission to integrated PhD degree programmes and MSc other post-Bachelor’s degree programmes at IITs. To get details of education, age limit, selection process, how to apply related to IIT JAM 2015 Notification then you must read the complete information that is highlighted on this page by our portal portalforjobs.com.
Name Of The Examination:
Joint Admission Test (JAM)
Type Of Announcement:
IIT JAM 2014 Notification
Name Of The Course:
Applicant should have Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized University.
Candidates applying for the exam have to pay an application fee through online or Challan, for via State Bank of India. The fee is mention below:
|Category||Fee in Rs.||Fee for two exams in Rs.|
How to Apply?
- Aspirants should register online through the official website of JAM 2014 which is www.iitg.ernet.in/jam2015 or www.iitg.ac.in/jam2015
- Go to the how to apply link and follow instructions
- There after Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form
- Should upload the required scanned photograph and signature with form and submit it within the given time period.
- Take a print out of the filled form for further use.
Important Dates for JAM 2014:
- Commencement date of online registration: 3rd September 2014
- Last Date for online Applications fee: 30th September 2014
- Last Date for online Applications form: 9th October 2014
- Last Date for submission of printout online Applications form: 23rd October 2014
- Exam Date of IIT JAM 2014: 08th February 2015
For more queries regarding this exam, you must visit the official link