IIM Fee Structure
- IIM provides management courses and a number of students take admission in these courses.
- Graduate candidates in any discipline may get admission in MBA courses. Entrance exam CAT/MAT is conducted to shortlist the students for admission.
- Students who want to take admission in IIM colleges they are keen to know about the Fee Structure. Seeking candidates must know the fee structure in advance.
- So here we are providing you the IIM Fee Structure in top colleges for academic year 2012-14 and 2013-15 is mentioned here.
- In some IIM institute Fee has increased so we are providing you the fee details for MBA Course Fees in Business Schools in India by portalforjobs.com.
Various IIM Institute name and their FEE details are mentioned here:
|Institute Name||Fees Structure (2012-14) (in Rs for 2 years)||Fees Structure (2013-15) (in Rs for 2 years)|
|IIM, Bangalore||15,00,000||Due Mid March|
|IIM, Calcutta||13,50,000||Due mid-April|
|IIM, Lucknow||12,50,000||Due mid-April|
|IIM, Udaipur||8,00,000||Due mid-March|
|IIM, Rohtak||9,00,000||Due mid-March|
Stay in touch with us. You will get all relevant information regarding the MBA admission, Application form and other relevant details. You may also join us on facebook, twitter and Google+.