IFBI Admission 2015
- Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance (IFBI) is looking for those candidates who have capability and want to be a bank officer.
- IFBI is going to disclose an advertisement for IFBI Admission 2015 in PGDBO (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations) under National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations is a six months programme. To get admission in PGDBO, candidates first have to apply online accordingly. Complete details of this advertisement such as eligibility criteria, course details mention below by the portalforjobs.com.
Institute Of Finance, Banking & Insurance (IFBI)
- If you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria then you may attend the interview for IFBI Admission 2015 PGDBO:
- Candidates must obtain 50% marks in 12th class and 10th and graduation.
There will conduct the walk-in to select the candidates.
How to apply?
All those applicants who want to make career in banking sector and want to be a Bank Officer must attend the walk-in conducted by the IFBI.
Note: If you want to get more details then you may logon the Official Website of the IFBI.