- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has disclosed a notification for GATE 2015. Interested candidates must do online registration till the end date i.e. 1st October, 2014.
- Eligible aspirants may apply for GATE 2015 by filling online application form before the last date and appear for examination to be held from 31st January to 14th February, 2015.
- Further details regarding GATE 2015 such as eligibility criteria, procedure to apply etc. are structured below by portalforjobs.com group.
Name of the Organization:
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Type of Announcement:
|Dates for Online Registration||01/09/2014 to 01/10/2014|
Applicant must have completed BE/ B.Tech / B. Arch / M.Sc or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the test. Candidate in the final year of their respective degree courses can also apply.
How to Apply:
- Firstly, log on to the official website i.e. www.gate.iitk.ac.in
- Now read the instructions before filling online form.
- Fill the form appropriately by providing required details.
- Upload the signature /photograph and other relevant documents.
- Press the submit button.
- Finally, make payment for application fee to complete the registration process.
- General /OBC (Male Candidates) – Rs 1500/-
- Women / SC / ST / PWD Category – Rs 750/-
Mode of Payment:
Fee must be deposited online through SBI I-Collect or Axis Bank I-Connect or by Credit Card /Debit Card / Net Banking or by e-Challan facilities.
|Commencement of Online Registration||1st September, 2014|
|Last date for Online Registration||1st October, 2014|
|Last date for request for change in the choice of examination city||21st November, 2014|
|Availability of Online Admit Card||17th December, 2014|
|Examination Dates||31st January , 1st, 7th , 8th and 14th February, 2015|
|Result Declaration||12th March, 2015|
Note: For more detail or any query, please check the official link.
You Might Be Interested In
|GATE Eligibility Criteria||GATE Exam Pattern|
|GATE Cutoff Marks||GATE Question Papers|
|GATE Score Card||GATE Syllabus|