GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2014 exam dates are announced by the organization, so all those candidates who have applied before the last date by filling online application form may check Exam schedule.
Exam will be organized on 2nd, 15th, 16th February 2014, 1st march and 2nd march as per the streams. Appliers will be able to download the admit card from 18th December 2013.
Further information connected to the GATE 2014 you must read this notification which is prepared for you by portalforjobs.com:
If You want to Check latest GATE Syllabus 2014, you may press here
Name of the Organization
IIIT Kharagpur / Department of Education
GATE Exam 2014
How to download the GATE 2014 admit card?
We are going to mention some easy steps to reach the entry card, follow these navigations to find the hall ticket:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is www.gate.iitb.ac.in.
- At the right side there will be an option for GATE 2014, select that.
- A new page will be open with complete details of GATE exam 2014 and check the right side section of the page name as “GATE 2014 Helpdesk”.
- Select the option for “Admit card”
- Fill details and printout the hall ticket. You should read the all instructions related to the entry card from there.
GATE Application Form 2014 Important Dates
- Exam will be conducted on 2nd, 15th, 16th February 2013, 1st march and 2nd march as per the streams.
- Forenoon (FN) Session : 09:00 AM to 12:00 noon
- Afternoon (AN) Session : 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- You should keep in mind that the examination for CE, CS, EC, EE, ME will be organized in multiple sessions and for rest papers the exam will be held in a single session.
- Admit card may download from the 18th December 2013.
Note: Appliers are suggested to visit the official notification.