CBSE Central Sector Scholarship 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi is going to encourage the students to get higher studies through offering the Central Sector Scholarship 2014.
CBSE is giving the Central Sector Scholarship 2014 to those students who have capability but unable to continue their studies.
For further information like as eligibility criteria, age limit, how to apply, qualification you must read the complete details offered here by the portal at portalforjobs.com.
CBSE Scholarship 2014 Online Application Form, Eligibility Details
Name of the organization
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi
Central Sector Scholarship 2014
- Students should be 10+2 pattern or equivalent with at least 80% marks.
- Students must have Indian nationality.
Possibility of CBSE scholarship
- Scholarship by CBSE should be give through the performance based of senior secondary examinations results.
- Scholarship will be given for taking entrance in graduation /post graduation courses / specialized courses in colleges and universities such as Medical, Engineering etc.
CBSE scholarship Amount
- Graduation level: Rs. 1000/- per month
- Post graduation level: Rs.2000/- per month
- Professional courses: Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th & 5th year
- The scholarship will be rewarded for 10 months in an academic year.
How to Apply
- Attracted students should apply online application in a prescribed format existing on official website at www.cbse.nic.in.
- Put together all essential credential, income affidavit format and other testimonials.
- later than send it to the given address:
“Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092”
Note: For more details applicants can visit the official notification