BTC Syllabus 2015
Candidates if you are looking for BTC Syllabus 2015 then you are at the right place. Aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming BTC examination must check the Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Eligibility Criteria Details to enhance their preparation and improve their chances of success.
Basic Training Certificate (BTC) is a two year diploma course provided by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board for the appointment of primary teachers in government school.
In the below section out team of portalforjobs.com has mentioned information regarding BTC Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Eligibility Criteria.
BTC Syllabus 2015:
- Education and principles of teaching
- Psychological basis of child Development
- Teaching subject: Hindi, Environmental studies, Social Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit/Urdu, English
- Cognitive Aspects: Moral Education, Physical Education and Music, Art
- Psycho Motor Aspect: Class Teaching, Curriculum Analysis
- Emerging Trends of Elementary: Education and Education Evaluation, School Management, Community Education and Health education
- Teaching Methods, work experience and Relevant Practical work: Hindi, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Mathematic, SUPW, Sanskrit/Urdu, English
- Cognitive Aspects: Physical education and music
- Psycho motor aspect: class room teaching, school experience (internship) Community work and Action research, Analysis of Curriculum and text book
- Aspirants are required to have Graduate degree with minimum 50 % of marks from any recognized university.
- Relaxation in percentage will be given as per govt. rules
- Applicants need to be in between 18 years to 30 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules.
Note: For more information or any query you may visit the official website.
Check More Related Links: