BSNL Previous Year Question Paper
- Here on this page we are furnishing for you BSNL previous year 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 model papers, you can download sample papers and solve it to crack the examination.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) disseminates job notifications to recruit high profile aspirants to fill up the various posts. To get these jobs, one needs to clear written examination first.
- Applicants who want to download the BSNL Papers for different years of 2009, 2010, 2012 sample paper / model paper / previous year question paper can easily get all the details on the official portal of the BSNL.
- The required link to download BSNL model sample paper is provided below by the team of Portalforjobs.com.
BSNL Previous Model Papers:
We are providing some questions by which you can get an idea about BSNL Recruitment Exam:
1. A transistor has a current gain of 0.99 in the CB mode. Its current gain in the CC mode is
2. How long is an IPv6 address?
A. 32 bits
B. 128 bytes
C. 64 bits
D. 128 bits
3. What are the two main types of access control lists (ACLs)?
A. 1 and 3
B. 2 and 4
C. 3 and 4
D. 1 and 2
4. What is the purpose of Spanning Tree Protocol in a switched LAN?
A. To provide a mechanism for network monitoring in switched environments
B. To prevent routing loops in networks with redundant paths
C. To prevent switching loops in networks with redundant switched paths
D. To manage the VLAN database across multiple switches
E. To create collision domains
5. How often are BPDUs sent from a layer 2 devices?
B. Every 2 seconds
C. Every 10 minutes
D. Every 30 seconds
We also offers you the option to the subscribing our free email alert service to take delivery of all the modernize info immediately into visitors email inbox related to the details of like exam details, Previous Model Sample Papers, question paper details, sample paper PDF’s and so on.
Note: For more details you can visit official website of the BSNL.