XAT Exam Pattern 2015
Candidates who are looking for XAT Exam Pattern 2015 have come to the right place. Here, you will find complete information about eligibility criteria, number of attempts and exam pattern for XAT 2015
Xavier Aptitude Test is National level MBA entrance test that is organized every year by XLRI for admission in MBA courses in different B-Schools in India. In order to clear this examination applicant should have proper knowledge about the test structure and prepare accordingly.
Aspirants must go through details of Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria and Number of attempts that are specified in the underneath section on this page of portalforjobs.com
XAT Exam Pattern 2015:
- The test consists of two papers A & B.
- Paper A is objective in nature with approximately 80-90 multiple choice questions.
- Paper B consists of 30 objective type questions from General Awareness and Essay Writing.
- Each question consist of 1 mark and there will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Decision Making||25||2 hours|
|Verbal & Logical Ability||30|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||36|
|B||General Awareness Questions||30||40 minutes|
|Essay Writing||20 minutes|
- Applicant should have Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Final year graduate students can also apply for the exam. However, they need to submit the aggregate percentage of the last two year of their qualifying degree.
Number of Attempts:
There is no restriction on the number of attempts for XAT. Candidates can give this examination as many times as they want.
Note: Visitors may log on to the official website for more details or any query.
More Helpful Links
|XAT Notification||XAT Eligibility Criteria|
|XAT Previous Year Papers Question||XAT Preparation Material|
|MBA Entrance Exams||XAT Application Form|