UP BTC 2015 Notification
- Uttar Pradesh (UP) government will publish the UP BTC 2015 Notification for the admission of deserving and qualified applicants in Basic Training Certificate (BTC) for the academic session of 2015.
- Candidates need to wait for this notification so that they can register their application through online mode in the month of July 2015.
- Applicants who are interested in doing BTC must read the UP BTC 2015 Notification details fully till the last line which is mentioned below.
- Entire highlights of the UP BTC 2015 are mentioned below by our web portal which is education.portalforjobs.com.
Keep visiting our portal to get the latest update on UP BTC.
te-uttarpradesh.up.nic.in Online Registration details
Name of the organization
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Name of Course
Basic Training Certificates (BTC)
Who can apply for UP BTC 2015?
- Candidates who wish to apply for this course must have passed graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Relaxation will be given according to the rules of government.
- Applicants must be above 18 years of age and should not exceed 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable according to the rules of government.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks that is scored in 10th, 12th and graduation level studies.
How to apply
- Aspirants who are eligible and interested to do BTC course can apply only through online mode.
- Fill the form in correct manner which is available on www.te-uttarpradesh.up.nic.in. After filling of the form submit the application.
- Later you may take the print out of the form which can be used further.
- Will be disclosed as soon as possible.
- Date of issue any update: July 2015 (Tentative)
Note: Visitor if you are not satisfied with the information related to UP BTC 2015 then you may check the Official Notification.
You May Also Check
|Entrance Exam in India||Best Career Options|
|Best Universities in India||Scholarships in India|