Every job seeker wants to do work in Multinational Companies, because they know the Ratings, Reputation, and Culture of the company. MNC’s have already good reputation that is why it is calculated in top most companies.
A great work place ensures that everybody has full rights to execute their ideas and enjoy the work to do.
We are going to tell you about the Top 10 companies in India according to Ratings, Reputation, and Culture. For more information you can read mention below:
- TATA Group: The Tata Group is one of the best successful company in India; it has high reputation in all over India.
- Google India: It is very popular search engine has its Indian headquarter in Hyderabad.
- Maruti Suzuki: It is the country’s largest passenger vehicles manufacturer. The company’s branch is in Manesar and Gurgaon.
- Apple: Apple has jumped into the list of top 10, showing that it is possible for a business to successfully negotiate a change in management, as well as shifting landscapes.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is giving good opportunity in metro railway department. Metro rail Corporation is best and greatest corporation in India
- State Bank of India: State Bank of India (SBI) is the country’s largest public sector bank. It is headquartered in Mumbai. Pratip Chaudhary is currently the chairman of the bank.
- LIC India: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is a dominant state-owned life insurer even in the charity scenario of Indian insurance.
- Infosys Tech: Infosys Tech is software company which popular all over the word, everybody wants to be a part of Infosys.
- Facebook: Facebook is a social networking site launched in February 2004. Co-founded by Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook went public with its IPO in 2012.
- Mahindra Group: Led by Anand Mahindra, the Mahindra Group’s operations span around 17 key industries. The group was founded in 1945.
So it is all about Top 10 companies to work for in India, for more information you must visit our web portal which is portalforjobs.com.