Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Dear aspirants! If you are in search for SSC Eligibility Criteria (Qualification, age limit, selection procedure), then you are at right place. Here we are providing you all the satisfied details regarding Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
(SSC) Staff Selection Commission conducts an entrance test for non technical groups ‘C’ and non-gazette posts of group ‘B’. SSC conducts a Combined Graduate level Exam and SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination for various recruitments post.
Check SSC notification 2014 here.
SSC Eligibility Criteria 2014
The eligibility criterion for SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is mentioned below:
|Exam name||Educational qualification||Age criteria|
|SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination||10+2 or Intermediate||
18 yrs to 27 yrs
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination||Graduation in any stream|
|SSC Multitasking staff||Matric or equivalent|
Apart from above mentioned exams some other exams are organized by the organization and the selection for this is based on the written test and on performance basis candidates are selected for skill test.
- The minimum Qualification for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination is 10+2 or equivalent.
- For Combined Graduate Level Examination and recruitment in Sub-inspector minimum qualification, a candidate must possess a degree of Graduation from any recognized University/ college.
- For the exam of recruitment in Junior Hindi Translators in respective discipline is required.
- For post of LDC & DEO, steno intermediate or 12 with typing speed.
- For Multitasking staff and constables, high school passed is necessary.
- For CPWD or Junior Engineer, diploma in concerned filed is mandatory.
Eligible and interested candidates will be selected on the basis of Common Written Exam, Interview, Skill Test and Typing Test. For more details about latest notifications, application form or interview tips related to SSC 2014, you can go through our official website at portalforjobs.com.
You can also check how to prepare for SSC personal interview , check interview tips for SSC exam.
For preparation of SSC online tips
Candidates must be a citizen of India, Bhutan, Tibetan refugee, Nepal or a person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, and Kenya etc. age limits of applicants is as:
- For general Candidates, the age limit for SSC is in between 18 to 27 years as per the government rules.
- For SC/ST Candidates, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the age.
- For OBC Candidates, age relaxation is up to 3 years.
- For Physically handicapped candidates, age relaxation is up to 10 years.
Learn: How to download Admit card
Note: open the official website.