Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria
Many candidates apply for Railway Exams. Entrance exam for Railway department is held every year. Lot of hard working and willing applicants apply for the entrance exam but only selected candidates are able to beat the exam and get selected for the job. Many job fighters are not selected because of the eligibility criteria which are set for the selection of the post.
Criteria for the selection is based on the qualification, age limit etc. candidates who are aware for about the eligibility criteria their application forms are easily accepted because they apply accordingly as per the post. But those who don’t know about the criteria they just simply apply and as a result their application forms are not selected and they got easily out of the exam without appearing in the written examination.
So here on this page we are giving you important information about the Railway exam eligibility criteria. What is the minimum eligibility required for giving RRB exam. All this information is given to you by our portal that is portalforjobs.com.
Railway exam is divided into two sections which are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for Technical section:
Job fighters who are applying for technical exam to get job in railway must keep the below eligibility criteria in mind:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Suitable typing speed in Hindi/English as per the requirement of the post.
- Minimum age required to get railway job is 18 year and maximum is of 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Technical section:
Eligibility criteria for Non-Technical exam are mentioned below. Interested and hard working applicants who want to apply for non technical exam must read it.
Applicants should have passed 10th or 12th as per the post requirement.
- Aspirants should be in between 18 to 30 years of age.
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.
How to reduce negative marking in Exam, to know Press here.