We are going to tell you about railway salary and pay scale. Please keep in mind that this salary is all about based on designation. There are some categories which government has divided into different forms.
All salary is based on band and grade. some they are in different grade and some they are in different band.
- Commercial superintendent gets PB-2 band according to their post and they get 6500-10500Rs
- Commercial clerk there band is PB-1 and their salary what they get 4000-6000Rs.
Tickets check staff:
- Chief ticket inspector comes in (TTE) they come in PB-2 band and they get salary 6500-10500Rs
Traffic running guard:
- Mail guard their salary and there band comes in PB-2 and they get salary 5500-9000/-
- SR passenger guard and passenger guard they come in PB-2 and their salary are 5500-8000/-
SIGNAL & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT:
- Section engineer comes in technical supervisors and there band is PB-2 they get 6500-10500/-
- SE(Drawing/Design) comes in Drawing / Design Staff there band is PB-2 and they get 6500-10500/-
Teaching Staff ( Railway Schools):
- There is three grade come in teaching staff selection grade, senior grade and basis grade their salary are almost same and they come in same band
SE(senior engineer) and JE (junior Engineer) :
They both come in different category but most probably there bands are same and their salary what they get not much difference SE gets 28638/- and JE gets 22500/-.
You may also Like to Read
|Railway Recruitment 2013||Get Details|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|List of Railway Recruitment||Get Details|
|Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|How to Prepare For Railway Exams||Get Details|
|How to Crack Railway Exam||Get Details|
|Indian Railway Employees Fund Details||Get Details|
|Current Affairs 2013||Get Details|
|Jobs by State 2013||Get Details|
|Railway Employee Salary Details||Get Details|