- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has circulated a notification regarding NMAT 2015. Interested aspirants must do online registration for NMAT Exam before the last date i.e. 24th September 2014.
- NMIMS conducts this examination for admission in MBA, PGDM and PGDBM courses at Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad campus respectively.
- Contenders must check the entire details for NMAT 2015 such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, registration process etc. as specified below by the squad of portalforjobs.com
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Type of Announcement:
Total Number of Seats:
|Programme Name||No. of seats|
|MBA (Finance / Information System / Marketing / Operations & Decisions Sciences)||500|
|MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)||60|
|Last date for online registration||24-09-2014|
Applicants should have completed graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university. Candidates in the final year of their bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- First of all applicant need to visit the official website i.e. www.nmat.org.in
- Read the instructions for online registration.
- Press the link named as “Register for NMAT-2015”
- Now, fill the details correctly in the application form and press the submit button.
- Finally, make payment of application fee to complete the registration process.
- For either MBA or PGDM /PGDBM – Rs 2000/-
- For both MBA and PGDM /PGDBM – Rs 2400/-
Mode of Payment:
Fee must be paid either through credit card or Cash deposit at Bank or by Demand Draft
Aspirant will be shortlisted on the basis of NMAT Examination followed by Case Discussion and Personal Interview.
|Registration Start Date||02/07/2014|
|Registration End Date||24/09/2014|
|Scheduling Start Date||17/07/2014|
|Scheduling End Date||07/10/2014|
|Late Registration Start Date||25/09/2014|
|Late Registration End Date||04/10/2014|
|Re- scheduling Start Date||17/07/2014|
|Re-scheduling End Date||17/12/2014|
|Exam Delivery Start Date||07/10/2014|
|Exam Delivery End Date||20/12/2014|
|Re-take Scheduling Start Date||07/10/2014|
|Re-take Scheduling End Date||19/10/2014|
|Announcement of results||22/01/2015|
|Registration for CD/ PI||23/01/2015 to 03/02/2015|
|Conduct of CD/ PI||11/02/2015 to 24/02/2015|
|First Merit List||04/03/2015|
Note: For more detail or any query, please check the official link.