MPSC Syllabus 2014
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) organised an Exam for candidates, the interested aspirants may find syllabus, Exam Pattern, eligibility criteria below with study material to attempt this paper with best preparations.
Compulsory subjects for this exam are:
Optional subjects for different posts are:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Political Science and International Relations
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Marathi (Literature)
- Hindi (Literature)
- Home Science
- English(Literature )
- Sanskrit (Literature )
- Urdu (Literature)
|Practice Test (Online Quizzes)|
|Reasoning Exam Preparation||Give ONLINE TEST|
|General Knowledge Preparation||Give ONLINE TEST|
|English Preparation||Give ONLINE TEST|
|Computer exam Preparation||Give ONLINE TEST|
|Personality Test||Give ONLINE TEST|
MPSC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be Graduate in any field course from UGC affiliated college/university.
- Students in last year of their degree course can also apply.
- Age limit for general category is from 21 to 33 years.
- For OBC age limit is up to 35 years.
- For SC/ST age limit is up to 38 years.
MPSC Exam Pattern
MPSC Exam pattern consists of three basic portions:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
MPSC Study Material
MPSC study material is provided in links at the end of this webpage do visit them for clearing MPSC Exam.
Note: For more updates relating to MPSC Exam 2014 visit our web portal: portalforjob.com
For any queries you can use our comment box.
You can also visit MPSC official website.