MP Police Syllabus 2015
- Dear visitors! If you are searching for MP Police Syllabus 2015 then you are at right place. Here we are providing you Constable /SI exam pattern, syllabus and eligibility criteria. Kindly go through it so that you can get the clear idea about which topics will come in the examination.
- Every year Madhya Pradesh Police conducts written exam for the recruitment of Constable/Sub Inspector. All aspirants must prepare according to the latest syllabus and pattern to score good marks in the examination.
- In the next section you will get complete details about MP Police Syllabus 2015 which is tailored by the team of portalforjobs.com
MP Police Syllabus 2015:
Arithmetic & Data Interpretation which includes bar graphs, Pie-charts, Line graphs & tabulation, Roots, Average, Ratio, Time & Work, Time and Distance, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Clocks, Volume & surface area, Height & distances, Logarithms, Permutation & combination, Simple & compound interest, Probability
Verbal includes classification, Analogy, Decision making, Word formation, Series, Decoding & coding, Blood relation, Symbol & notation, Statement & conclusion, Sitting arrangement and problem solving
Questions are asked from geography, History, Science, Economics, Sports, Constitution, Politics, History, Banking, Culture etc.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social science, Behavioral sciences, Applied sciences, Earth sciences
For Sub Inspector:
Physics, Chemistry, Maths
English (Functional Grammar):
Tenses, Modals, Determiners, Articles, Voices, Narration, Prepositions, Clauses, An unseen passage (Factual /Discursive type)
|Post Name||Subject Name||Maximum Marks|
Applicant must be 10th /12th passed or equivalent for the post of constable and Graduate in any discipline for Sub Inspector.
- Age limit of the candidate should be 18-28 years.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable as per the norms of the Government.
Note: For more information or any query, you may visit the official link