MAT Exam Pattern 2014 – 2015
Here we are providing details pertaining to MAT Exam Pattern 2014-2015. Aspirants who want to apply for the upcoming MAT in 2014-2015 must check the eligibility criteria, qualification and exam pattern.
Every year All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times in the month of February, May, September and December. This examination is conducted for admission in top most management institutes in India.
Candidates must see details of eligibility criteria and exam pattern for MAT 2014-2015 that are represented in the below section by the team of portalforjobs.com
MAT Exam Pattern 2014-2015
- The paper is divided in to five sections with multiple choice questions and each section is of 40 marks.
- The total duration of the test is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Each question is of 1 mark and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for incorrect answer.
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Intelligence & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||40|
- Aspirant must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
- Students who are in the final year of their Graduate Degree courses can also apply for this examination
Applicant must not be less than 21 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.
Note: For more information or any query, please check the official website
More Helpful Links
|MAT Online Application Form 2014||MAT All Preparation Books|
|MAT Previous Year Question Paper List||MAT Syllabus|