Good news for the students studying in schools of Maharashtra, Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj scholarship forms have been issued and are now available for registering online. Students from Maharashtra belonging to SC, VJNT and SBC may apply for it. Students can now register against Maharashtra e-scholarship who has passed SSC from Maharashtra State Board.
Students who appeared for CBSE/ICSE board can also register and apply for scholarship. This web portal portalforjobs.com provides complete information related to Maharashtra e-scholarship Registration here on this page.
Maharashtra escholarship Details
Who can apply for Maharashtra escholarship?
Students who had scored minimum 75% marks or above in SSC exam are completely eligible to send their application form to get Maharashtra scholarship for class 11th and 12th
Dear students Maharashtra Scholarship Application Form is also available in online mode. To get the application form you need to visit the Official website – escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
How to fill Maharashtra Escholarship form?
- Open the website which is escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
- If you already have the ID then you can login with user name and password.
- For new user, you have to create new account.
- For new account select your account type and create user name and password and fill all essential information.
- If you are new member then press on new ‘application form’ and in case if you are existing member then select renew tab.
- After the online submission of the form candidate must take the printout of their application which can be used in future.
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Site.