Maharashtra Escholarship Online Application 2015
Good news for the students studying in schools of Maharashtra, Government of Maharashtra has come to a decision to provide Escholarship to the scholars of its state. It is a wonderful opportunity for the students who want to get higher education and not able to pay the fee. Those candidates can fill the Maharashtra Escholarship Online Application before the last date.
Maharashtra Government provides different scholarships every year to persuade those students who are not able to pay their fee for higher education. the major objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to the students and to encourage the scholars.
Last date for submission of online application form will be published soon. Aspirants can grab this golden opportunity by filling the form before the last date. Students who appeared for CBSE/ICSE board can also register and apply for scholarship. Our web portal portalforjobs.com is providing you the complete information related to Maharashtra e-scholarship Registration here on this page.
Types of EScholarships
There are many scholarships, which are provided by the Maharashtra government for encouraging the students, such as -
- Prematric eScholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Metrikottara Scholarships
- 9th and 10th metrikapurva Scholarship
- Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- Savitribai Phule Scholarship
- Military School Scholarship
Maharashtra escholarship Details
Students of Maharashtra from class 5th to 12th are eligible to apply. Students who have appeared for CBSE/ ICSC board can also apply.
Dear students Maharashtra Scholarship Application Form is also available in online mode. To get the application form you need to visit the Official website – escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
How to Register Online:
- Log on to the official site of the Maharashtra Government that is mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in
- Search the related notification and read out the information properly.
- Follow the given instructions to fill the online application form.
- Fill the form in prescribed manner and submit it.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future use.
Last date for submission of online application form will be disclosed soon. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date.
Students can get the full information directly into their mailbox by subscribing our free email section. Candidates may also subscribe us on Facebook and Google+.
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Site.