Kerala SET Exam Previous Question Papers:
Government of Kerala notifies State Eligibility Test for the candidates who are shortlisted for higher-level teachers. After passing the State Eligibility Test (SET), you will eligible for appointment as Higher Secondary School Teachers in the State.
LBS SET 2014 Entrance Exam, which is the toughest exam of India, which cannot be passed without preparation. Here we are providing you the Previous Year Question paper for preparation
Kerala SET Exam Previous Question Papers for preparation of so dear all contender of Kerala are requested to look here LBS Syllabus 2014.
LBS Syllabus 2014
Kerala notifies State Eligibility Test Syllabus or LBS Syllabus 2014. In which, it consider two papers for written exam.
- Paper I: It contains the general knowledge and aptitude in teaching, which all candidates face. Paper I consist of 120 minutes and contain 120 questions of 120 marks.
- Paper II: It is a test of specialization subject of the candidates in their post graduation. It is different for all candidates. Like as Paper I, Paper II is also of 120 minutes and contains 120 questions of one mark each of specialization subject except Mathematics/Statics. Mathematics/Statics questions carry 1.5 marks each.
Kerala SET Exam Previous Papers Questions:
1. The theoretical frame that mediates between facts and theory is called
A) Concept B) Variable
C) Research D) Hypothesis
2. Karst topography is characteristic of _______ terrain
A) Granitic B) Basaltic
C) Limestone D) Granulitic
3. Who coined the term “Merit goods”?
A) Dalton B) Musgrave
C) Marshall D) Lerner
4. Which of the following is carborundum?
A) SiC B) CaC2
C) SiO2 D) B4C
5. The number of degrees of freedom of two particles constrained to move in a plane with fixed distance between them is
A) 3 B) 4
C) 2 D) None of These
Ans) None of These
6. Who wrote Sangita Kalpadrumam?
A) Tyagaraja B) Ramamatya
C) Muthayya Bhagavathar D) Ahobala
Ans) Muthayya Bhagavathar
7. For which of the following numbers all groups of that order are abelian
A) 6 B) 8
C) 12 D) 25
8. Who won the Magsaysay Award in 2009?
A) Mahatma Gandhi ji B) Mother Theresa
C) Swami Dayananda Saraswati D) Deep Joshi
Ans) Deep Joshi
9. Which one of the following is known as Human Capital?
A) Returns on industry B) Returns on savings
C) Returns on education D) Returns on business
Ans) Returns on education
10. The first Indian Women to get Nobel Prize
A) Mother Teresa B) Indira Gandhi
C) Sarojani Naidu D) Meena Thakare
Ans) Mother Teresa
Note: For more visit official website