Indian Railway Employees Provident Fund Details & Status
We are providing some more details for those person who have got retirement from Railway sector and curious to know about their fund. Those who were employee in Railway sector they faced many difficulties before because they had to follow certain things after that they came to know their status about fund. Now if anyone want to know their status regarding fund or like salary it’s easy to get information for this.
This is the important information for those who are working in this field. Those who got job in this sector after 01.01.2004 provident fund are not applicable.
Here we have some certain steps which are useful for Railway Employs.
- Act, 1952(19 of 1952) Act means the Employees (provident fund and Family pension)
- “Children” means children and adopted children it’s depending upon the commission if he is satisfied of the personal law of the member adoption are legally recognized.
- As far as commissioner is concerned it means a commissioner of employees under the section of 5D, deputy fund commissioner and provident fund commissioner.
- If the applicant is unable to send the claim application through the employer attested by him, for any reason whatever, he may forward it to the commissioner or any other authorized by him in his behalf.
- There are some rules for those who really take the benefits of funds like Education, marriage and purchasing of some economically they can take the help of provident fund.
- In section 70A, Payment of provident fund accumulation in the case of a person charged with the offence of murder When the amount of member standing to credit become payable, it’s the responsibility of the commissioner to make actual payment provide in the scheme. If it there is no nominees in according with the scheme or there is no person unrestricted so the fund will not be given.
- Provident fund amount will be given by postal money order
Retirement Age 62 Years
Earlier Retirement was like that those who were employ in railway they got Retirement in 58years but some policy under the section and gradually they changing the policy of Retirement in 1998 the extended the age of 60 years now its 62 Years because generally it’s come by the demand of employ they did not want to take Retirement in the age of 60 Years.