IIFT Application Form 2015–2017
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites IIFT Application Form for 2015-2017 Admission in its various programmes. Interested applicants must apply in response to this notification before the last date.
- Eligible and interested candidates who want to pursue management courses from IIFT must submit their application form till 3rd September, 2014 and appear for examination on 23rd November, 2014.
- Further details related to this notification such as eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, selection process etc. are highlighted below by the team of portalforjobs.com
Name of the Organization:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- MBA (International Business)
- Executive PG Diploma in International Business / International Marketing / Capital & Finance Markets
- Certificate Programme in Export Management / Capital & Finance Markets / Global Trade Logistics & Operations
- Hybrid Certificate Programme in Export-Import Management
|Last date for obtaining prospectus by post||20/08/2014|
|Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT & receipt of application||03/09/2014|
|Last date of receipt of application for foreign nationals / NRIs / Children of NRIs||16/02/2015|
- Applicant should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Graduation can also apply.
How to Apply:
- Applicant must obtain prescribed application form either directly or by post from the office of IIFT.
- Fill the form with relevant details in a correct manner and Affix it with passport size photo.
- Application completed in all respect along with the necessary enclosures in an envelope should be submitted to the below mentioned address.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.iift.edu
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Fill the form with required information.
- Upload the scanned photograph/signature in jpg format.
- Take printout of the application receipt and enclose it an envelope along with the required documents at the address as specified below.
“Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area,
- General /OBC – Rs 1550/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs 775
- Foreign Nationals /NRIs /Children of NRIs – Rs 4500/-
Mode of Payment:
Fee must be paid either by Cash / Demand Draft or Online through Credit Card.
Applicant should be submitted on or before 03/09/2014
Note: Please check the official link for more detail or any query.
You Might Be Interested In:
|Universities in India||Complete Details|
|Education Loan for Students||Complete Details|
|How to Check If a College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Complete Details|