IES Syllabus 2015
On this page we have mentioned complete information regarding IES Syllabus 2015. All those candidates who are preparing for the upcoming IES Exam mustdownload theSyllabus for ECE/Civil/Mechanical Engineering which is available online.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) gives opportunity to willing and serious Engineers to work in Government Organizations by conducting the IES (Indian Engineering Services) Exam every year.
In the below section our team of portalforjobs.com has specified all the relevant details about IES Syllabus 2015 which aspirants must go through for better preparation.
IES Syllabus 2015:
IES examination consists of five papers with following subjects:
General English /General Studies (Compulsory Subjects):
This section is of 200 marks and it consists of objective type questions and covers the topic like current affairs, History, Geography and all the news about latest happenings occurring in the World.
Optional Engineering Categories Subjects:
This section is of 800 marks consists of both objective and subjective type questions. It covers engineering topics as per the stream opted by the candidate.
Optional Subjects / Topics Details:
Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE):
- Materials and Components
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs
- Signals and Systems
- Network Theory
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electronic Measurements and Electronic instrumentation
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Microwave /Computer Engineering
- Building Material
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Construction Practice, Planning and Management
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower
- Water Resources / Water Supply / Waste Water Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation /Transportation Engineering
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Materials
- Production/ Industrial Engineering
- Elements of Computation
Note: For more information or any query, you may log on to the official website.
Get More Relevant Links
|IES Eligibility Criteria||UPSC IES ISS Exam Application Form|
|IES Result||Best Coaching Center For UPSC Exam|