IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2014
- IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts CWE (Common Written examination) for various recruitments such as Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT)/Officer Scale/Office Assistant etc every year.
- Huge number of candidates applies against Bank jobs and they will face written examination for the vacancies.
- So you must know what type of paper will come in examination and are you eligible or not to attempt the exam.
- We are providing the details about IBPS PO Exam syllabus, IBPS CWE PO Pattern and IBPS Eligibility Criteria Details so that you may become aware about the exam details.
IBPS CWE Exam Pattern
|Name of Paper||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Descriptive Paper on English Composition||25||60 Minutes|
IBPS Eligibility Criteria Details
Applicant must be either
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania
- If you want to check IBPS Eligibility Criteria, you may press here
Applicant’s age must be between 20-30 years.
Relaxation in age
Relaxation in age will be applied as per government rules.
|List of Banks Under IBPS||Get Details|
Applicants, who want to attempt the IBPS PO Exam, must have
- Graduate degree for clerk and PO
- Degree in relevant field for the posts of specialist officer
The degree must be obtained from a reputed University/Institution.
IBPS Syllabus 2014
IBPS CWE PO Written Exam contains following sections:
- English language
- Numerical ability
- General awareness
- Computer knowledge
Under the above sections following topics will be covered as:
1. Test of Reasoning/Mental Ability/Aptitude:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
3. Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Menstruation (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
4. General Awareness:
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/ Economic News
- Budget and Plans (five yrs, ten yrs and others)
- Who is Who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations (important persons)
Readers stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website time to time. You can get all latest updates about IBPS exam 2014 via mail for this purpose you can subscribe on our free email section at portlaforjobs.com.
|IBPS Solved Question Papers||Get Details|
|IBPS Clerk Salary||Get Details|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2014||Get Details|
|IBPS Challan Form Download||Get Details|
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2013||Get Details|