IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2015
Those aspirants who want to know about IBPSC Clerk Syllabus 2015 must read this page for complete information. They must have clear idea about the exam pattern and eligibility criteria for the upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam to be held in 2015.
Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of clerk in various public sector banks associated with it.
In the next section you will see all the details related to IBPS Clerk Syllabus, IBPS Exam Pattern and Eligibility for IBPS Clerk Exam 2015.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2015:
- Alphabet and Numbers
- Series Test and Mathematical Operations
- Syllogism and Analogies / Decision Making
- Classification & Coding/ Decoding
- Blood Relations & Odd One Out
- Number, Ranking, Time Sequence Test
- Analytical Reasoning
- Cause and Effect
- Directions/Distance sense test
- Input and Output Arrangement
- Seating Arrangements
- Coded Inequalities
- Decision Making
- Statement and conclusion
- Assumptions & course of action
- Assertion and Reason
- Statement and Courses of Action
- Reading Comprehension
- Identification of Errors
- Para Substitution
- Para Jumble
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Sentence completion
- Passage Completion
- Choosing the appropriate word
- Spelling Check
- Number system and simplification
- Number series & Problem based on numbers
- Decimal Fraction & simplification
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest & compound interest
- Time, work and Distance
- Mensuration (2 dimensions)
- Speed and distance
- Permutation and combination
- Data Interpretation and sufficiency includes Data Table, Pie charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed Graphs, Case study etc.
Current Affairs topics with special reference to Banking Industry
Basic Knowledge of Computers
The examination consists of objective type questions from the following subjects:
|Name of the Test||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Aspirant age should be between 18 to 28 years. Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the Govt. rules.
Note: Please visit the official website for more detail or any query.
Check More Related Links:
|How to Prepare For IBPS Exam||IBPS Solved Question Papers|
|Best Coaching Centers for IBPS||IBPS Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Online Mock Test||IBPS Cut OFF|
|List of Banks Under IBPS For CWE Clerk||IBPS Clerk Salary|