What is negative marking?
Negative marking is the process of deduction of marks for every wrong answer. The criteria set for the deduction of marks by the organization are different for different examination.
Today every entrance exam or the recruitment weather for government department or the private job has adopted the process of negative marking. Indeed it is a good way for the screening of unwanted elements that does not have knowledge about the exam.
So dear aspirant’s negative marking is one of the major factors which you have to keep in mind before appearing for any exam. Less negative marking increases the chance of your selection for the interview or for the job if there is no interview.
Here below on this page are some points which are provided to you by our website portalforjobs.com. Candidates if you keep the below mentioned points in mind then you don’t have to worry about the Negative marking for any type of exam.
- Carefully read the question: Candidates if you read the question paper correctly then chances of marking wrong answer is very less. Because if we are quick in reading the paper then chances of writing incorrect answers are high.
- Pervious year paper analyze: By analyzing the previous year paper candidate may get a picture about the type of paper pattern which comes in the exam.
- Avoid guessing: Many a times our guess goes wrong. So if you don’t have any information about the topic doesn’t guess blindly as you may be not shortlisted for the next round.
- Proper use of time: Don’t try to complete your paper at the last moment. Indeed make proper utilization of time which is given for completing the exam.
- Don’t take tension: At the time of written exam keep your mind free from the stress. As it lead to the marking of wrong answers.
- Over writing: Try to avoid re writing of the answers on the paper as it becomes difficult to check which answer is correct.
- Short notes: Try to make short notes which you can go through at the last time before exam. Short notes are very useful as it helps in remembering the topics.
- Keep Practicing: Lot of practice helps you in scoring good marks because if your speed is good you will have no fear of completing the question paper on time. Your mind will be stress free and chances of writing incorrect answers are much less.
Candidates if you are well prepared for the exam than you don’t have to worry about negative marking. It is for those who does not prepares and give exam. Just keep on practicing and keep all the above tips that are given to reduce negative marking in mind.