Documents Required For Bank Interview
Dear visitors as we all know that procedure for the selection in Bank is based on the performance in written exam and interview. Selected candidates who passed the written exam will have to undergo with final interview test.
Only few candidates who are appearing for interview got selected and many got rejected. The reason for rejection may be anything. But major factor that came out is lack of knowledge about what documents should be kept or bring at the time of interview.
So aspirants on this page we will give you information about documents which are required for bank interview. This information is provided to you by our web portal which is portalforjobs.com to know more about the documents, recruitments or job interview tips keep browsing our website.
List of necessary documents which are required at the time of bank interview:
- Original application fee payment receipt.
- Print out of online application form which is submitted.
- School mark sheet of class X and XII.
- Passing out mark sheet of graduation degree year wise or semester wise.
- IBPS score card.
- Certificate of working experience if mentioned by you in the application form.
- Certificate of Caste/PWD as mentioned.
- Computer course passing out certificate.
- Photo identity proof.
- 3 to 4 copies of your photographs.
Note: You have to carry all the documents which are mentioned above in Original and as well as in photocopies and dear applicants please keep in mind that photocopies should be attested.
Hope after going through the list which is mentioned above have made your mind clear on what documents should be carried along with at the time of interview.