- Central Police Force is required large number of eligible candidates in 2015. Applicants those who want to apply for CPF recruitment 2015 must check CPF Syllabus and exam Pattern 2015.
- As we all know without syllabus we can’t do our preparation so according to this perspective you should know the complete syllabus and exam pattern for Assistant Commandant Post.
- We are providing you the updated information about CPF Syllabus 2015 through our job portal that is portalforjobs.com. You may download the Assistant Commandant Study Material PDF from this web page.
CPF Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||Objective||125||250||2 Hours|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||Conventional||200||3 Hours|
CPF Syllabus 2015
The examination of CPF comes under UPSC. Here you will find the syllabus and some useful study material for CPF exam for Assistant Commandant.
Paper I- Intelligence and General Awareness
1. Mental Ability Section: This section comes in exam with objective type questions and the section consists of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning as well as numerical questions.
2. General Science Section: This sections converse the questions related to daily science observation including Information technology, environmental, biotechnology and other general science topics.
3. Current Affairs: This section comes with the objective type questions in which all the topics may come that are currently running in society that may be related to music, art, culture, environment, science, geography, sports etc. Check Latest Current Affairs with full details.
4. Political Section: In this section objective type question will come which is related to Indian politics system and Indian economical system.
5. History Section: This section will cover the objective questions in which question related to Indian history will come in paper.
6. Geography section: You will have to attempt the objective type questions from this section which will be based on world geography.
Paper II CAPF: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
The suggestive topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues and analytical ability.
The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
Note: Dear aspirants to get connected with us please visit this page frequently and also visit our official portal named as portalforjobs.com.
To get CPF Admit card press here