CMAT Application Form 2015 – 2016:
- A latest Notification announced by the AICTE about the CMAT Application Form 2015 – 2016 Exam. Interested students can check the Exam Registration Procedure, Last Date etc through this page.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is an entrance examination which was started first time in the year 2012 and is conducted by All India council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- AICTE Notification for CMAT Exam Date 2014 has been released. Interested applicants can see all the details from below page that are provided by members of portalforjobs.com.
AICTE CMAT Exam Registration Procedure Details:
All India council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released an announcement for CMAT First Test Exam Date 2015 – 2016. Interested ones can do online registrations that are end up to 25th August 2014. Get CMAT Syllabus to know about the subjects.
Eligibility for CMAT 2015-16:
- Aspirants need to have a degree of Graduation in any discipline from recognized University.
- Final year candidates of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencing of admission for 2015 can also apply for CMAT online.
CMAT Important Date 2015-2016:
|Registration window opens from||03rd July 2014|
|Last Date for Online Registration||01st Sept 2014|
|Print out Hall ticket||12th Sept 2014|
|Computer based test dates||25th September 2014 to 29th September 2014|
|Declaration of result||30th October 2014|
|Print out of Score Cards||30th October 2014 to 30th November 2014|
CMAT Application Process:
- First you have to go to CMAT official website that is www.aicte-cmat.in and fill CMAT Application Form by doing online registration up to 25th August 2014.
- Applicants, you can fill three choices for your exam centre and three dates in preference order but you get centre and exam date on the basis first come fist serve policy.
- You have to pay application fee according to your category as for general category the fees is Rs 1400 + service charged by the bank and For SC, ST, PD the fees is Rs 700 + service charged by bank.
- Submit the application in prescribed manner with all mandatory details and should Upload scan passport size photograph and signature.
- At last take print out of the filled form after submission for future Reference.
And for all other details about CMAT you can get from our website portalforjobs.com and you like our page on Facebook and can follow us on Twitter and Google+.
Note: For more details, applicants may visit the Official notification
More Related Links
|CMAT Syllabus||CMAT Question Paper|
|CMAT Admit Card||CMAT Exam Result|