Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission conducts the Preliminary exam & Main Exam to recruit candidates for various vacancies. CGPSC Exam is organized once in a calendar year for the candidates of the Chhattisgarh. For preparation for this CGPSC Exam, You can find the CGPSC Question Paper 2013 on our website Portalforjobs.com.
A lot of job seekers of this state want to clear this exam to get government job, but this exam toughness cannot passed easily without preparation. CGPSC Preliminary is first exam for graduate people. After that, passed candidates call for Mains Exam. You can get notifications for this exam on Official Website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, but preparation material will get on our job portal.
Provided CGPSC Model Papers PDF have two sections: General Knowledge and Aptitude in Preliminary Exam. Each section carries 200 Marks along with it with negative marking in the exam pattern. CGPSC Sample Question Papers on our job portal puts questions like as the original exam of CGPSC. Please go through all the given CGPSC Previous Year Questions and answers and prepare yourself for the upcoming CGPSC Exam. For example, we give some examples of the questions.
1. The term CUE is related to
B) Basket ball
C) Base ball
2. In a class the average weight of 150 students is 80 kg. The average weight of boys and girls is 85 kg and 70 kg respectively. The number of girls in the class is
3. The Chhattisgarh state was formed on:
A) 31st Oct., 1999
B) 1st Nov., 1999
C) 31st Oct., 2000
D) 1st Nov., 2000
4. In which of the following districts of Chhattisgarh is the Korba super power station established?
5. How many universities are there in Chhattisgarh?
Download Here- Free PDF of CGPSC Question Paper 2013/ CGPSC Model Question Papers/ CGPSC Sample Question Papers