Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2014
CAT is Common Admission Test which is conducted by (IIMs) Indian Institutes of Management to take admission in different management program and other prestige college of MBA in India. Candidates who want to make their future secure by doing MBA from IIMs then CAT entrance test is compulsory.
Before filling the form candidate should know about the eligibility criteria for CAT exam. Today we will tell you about the eligibility criteria with age limit information.
You need to know the eligibility criteria to apply for CAT Entrance Examination, which is listed below:
- Candidate should have bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks from the reputed and recognized University/Institute.
- Appearing in the final year and if you are fulfil the requirement to fill the application form can also apply.
- 45% marks will be required in case of reserved candidates.
Good News for the aspirants who want to fill the form, there is no age limit for the CAT entrance exam; you can apply in any age.
If you qualify the entrance exam and got selected for the interview then you need to take following documents with you.
- Mark sheet and degree certificate.
- Cast certificate.
- Provisional Degree in case you are pursuing final year would be there.
So it is all about the CAT eligibility criteria, if you want to get more related information then you can visit this web portal any time which is portalforjobs.com, we will help you whenever you need.
CAT Latest Updates
|CAT Application Form||CAT Syllabus|
|CAT Previous Year Papers||CAT Exam Pattern|
|CAT Preparation Books||MBA Entrance Exam|
|CAT Selection Criteria||CAT Coaching Institutes|
|CAT Colleges Ranking||CAT Voucher 2014|