At present most of the job seeker wants to be a part of bank because it is under the government sector and everybody needs that job in which they can spend their life in relax and good earning.
Now there are so many banks which issue the notification for the recruitment every month and lot of job seekers participated in it, most of the candidate goes through the next round after completion the first round that is written exam and many of them try for next time.
Today we are going to describe the selection procedure in bank for PO/Clerk/SO in step by step. Portalforjobs.com will send you complete details of the Bank Selection Process for PO/Clerk/SO.
There are few steps which is beneficial for you:
- First of all if you want to get the details through internet then you have to make connection.
- Open the official website of the bank in which advertisement has published.
- You can take the print out of the notification or may be read on computer.
- If the procedure of the apply is offline then you have to download the application form through the official website if not then apply online
- There will be definitely an application fee for filling the form so you have to download the challan form and submit fee to the given bank for offline, you can also submit your fee online.
- After submission of form you have to download the admit card from the official website after few days before the exam.
- On the admit card you will see your exam time or centre of examination.
- After few days result will declare on the site.
- Those candidates will qualify the exam will go to the next round.
- Banks will send you the information about the next procedure may be through email or via post.
- The next round may be GD round or Personal Interview round.
- When you will have clear these rounds then you will be appointed as a PO/Clerk/SO.
So these are few steps for the process of bank selection for PO/Clerk/SO, if you want to get more information then you has to visit this web portal time to time.