APPSC Group 1, Group 2, Group 4 Syllabus 2014
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is an organization which is responsible to conduct competitive Examination and Interview for the Andhra Pradesh Govt.
APPSC selects the aspirants for the various vacancies under the Group 1, 2, 3, 4 throughout the Recruitment Examination.
The candidates who apply for the different posts of these groups, they need syllabus, Books and Study Material for preparation of the exam.
We understand your need for all of this. So, we are providing you the APPSC Group 1, Group 2, Group 4 Syllabus 2014, Free Books and Study Material. Job Seekers may also Read Full APPSC Exam Pattern by pressing the given link.
APPSC Syllabus 2014
Group 1: (825 Marks)
Screening Test: General Studies & Mental Ability (Objective Type) 150 Questions
- Paper-1: General Essay
- Paper-2: History & Cultural heritage, Social history of Andhra Pradesh, General overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Paper-3: Planning in India & Indian Economy, Land Reforms and social changes, Andhra Pradesh Economy.
- Paper-4: The role and impact of Science & Technology, General awareness, Development and environmental problems.
- Paper-5: Data appreciation and interpretation, Problem solving, draw your own conclusion from the data presented in the tabular form in graphical.
Students may also Get Free APPSC Model Papers from the following link.
Group 2: (500 Marks)
- Paper-1: General Studies
- Paper-2: Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh, General overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Paper-3: Planning in India and Indian Economy, Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society.
Group 3: (300 Marks)
- Paper-1: General Studies (Language Ability and Mental Ability).
- Paper-2: Contemporary problems and Development of Rural Society with Special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
Group 4: (300 Marks)
- Paper-1: General Studies (10th Class in History, Geography, Civics, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Current Affairs).
- Paper-2: Secretarial Abilities (Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal), Logical Reasoning, Comprehension, Re-arrangement of sentences, Numerical and Arithmetical abilities).
From below link you can get the tips that will really beneficial for you at the time of examination:
Free Books PDF:
Dear candidates we know you will need the books for preparing for the APPSC Examination. If you have Good books and study material then you can qualify the examination. There are various books are available in the market which will definitely help you to be prepared for the exam. So, guys try searching a good study material and books.
So, Guys we hope that the information given above on our web portal portalforjobs.com will help you to prepare for APPSC Exam.