Andhra Pradesh public Service Commission (APPSC) is an organization of Andhra Pradesh State which conducts various exams for the recruitment purposes. Andhra Pradesh Government gives this golden opportunity to talented and young candidates who want to make their future in government field in various departments across the state.
How to download APPSC Group 1,2 & 4 Challan Form
Dear candidates if you don’t know how to download challan form then no need to worry because here below we are providing you steps which may help you in downloading the challan form.
- Fill the online application form which is available on the official website of the APPSC which is www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the specific place asked in the form which is important for the identification of the candidate.
- For the payment of application fee you need to download challan form and take print.
- To get challan form you have to press the link of get challan which is available on the homepage of the website.
- Fill all the information asked in the challan form carefully and correctly and submit it.
- Take print out of Challan, challan form has two copies one for Bank use and other for candidate who is applying.
- After depositing fee in bank you will get a transaction ID and this ID is a proof of payment of application fee in the bank.
- Candidate should take the student copy of challan in the exam.
Dear visitor this information is given by our web portal which is portalforjobs.com. Remain connected with our portal to get latest updates of APPSC.
APPSC Group 1 Preparation Links
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Notification 2014|
|APPSC Previous Papers (Group 1)||APPSC Exam Pattern (Group 1)|
|APPSC Selection Process (Group 1)||APPSC Syllabus (Group 1)|