SSC Preparation Material
Students those have completed their academic qualification or graduation and want to do preparation for SSC Exams may get some useful information here.
There are three main tiers or you can stage to clear out in SSC exams. These three are of following types:
This is also known as Tier 1. The Tier 1 is of 200 marks which is further divided into four sections that contain the following types of questions.
- General Awareness
- English comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Intelligence + Reasoning
There will be 2 hours.
This also known as Tier 2, Contains the MCQs which consist of Maths and English. Both are of 400 marks. There are also maximum 2hours for each topic Maths and 2 hours for English.
This is also known as Tier 3. To reach for tier 3 you have to pass tier 1 & 2 first. After clearing above 2 stages, you will be called for interview and skill test in tier 3.
SSC Study Tips
There are some important study tips we are going to share below:
- If you have more time to prepare for your SSC Examination than at very first you should study that topic which is typical, boring and hard to learn from books.
- If your examination date is coming just soon then don’t start new chapters. Focus on that you have already knows.
- Check your pre performance through mock test and previous year questions. It will boost up your confidence as well.
- Try to do online quiz as more as possible in a day. There are many websites that provides free opportunity to the students to join online quiz.
Note: you should go for official website to know more.