Ministry of Culture Scholarships 2015
Ministry of Culture will announce the Scholarships programmes in 2015. The Ministry of Culture Scholarships 2015 will be given to young artists who are practicing Indian cultural events. Applicants, who need to know the detailed information, must read the information given below.
Ministry of Culture provides the opportunity to get the scholarships to the young artists who come under 18 to 25 years of age group.
Cultural Field are:
|1||Indian Classical Music|
|2||Indian Classical Dances|
|3||Light Classical Music|
|5||Visual Arts and Folk|
|6||Traditional &Indigenous Arts|
To know the eligibility for application to get the scholarship that is provided by the Ministry of Culture, you may read the information below:
Young Artists Apply Online
- Applicants should read the eligibility instruction carefully:
- The young artist may apply for the scholarship those are eligible according to age (minimum 18 and maximum 25 years.
- Only those candidates may apply those who have already gone training under guru/Institute for previous 5 years.
- Who have already got any scholarship before, they cannot apply for this.
Documents to be attached:
- Attested copy of degrees, diplomas and certificates
- Age Proof certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Training Certificates
How to Apply Online and Required Documents
- Applicants may fill the online application for to apply for this scholarship, the instructions are given below:
- You need to fill the online application form to apply from the official website that is available indiaculture.nic.in.
- You need to take one copy of online application form at the time of interview with your photos and signature on the specific fields on the form.
- You should keep one attested copy of date of birth certificate.
- Certificate from the present Guru/Institute.
- You need to have original documents with you at the time of interview.
Note: you need to visit Official Link before apply.
UP Scholarship -> Get Details
Get Scholarship after 12th-> More Details