Top Mass Communication Colleges in India
Journalist plays the most important role in the development of any country. So before taking admission, students should know the top Mass Communication College in India 2015. Here, on this page, our team is providing the Top & Best Ranked Mass Communication Colleges.
You should have completed your 10+2 from any subjects.
Time duration for Mass communication is 3 years.
Top & Best Ranked Mass Communication Colleges
|1||IIMC, New Delhi|
|2||Symbiosis Institute of Mass Commmunication, Pune|
|3||Dept. of Communication and Journalism, Pune University|
|4||Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Delhi|
|5||Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore|
|6||A.J Kidwai MCRC, Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi|
|7||Asian College of Journalism, Chennai|
|8||Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad|
|9||Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai|
|10||Manorama School of Communication, Kottayyam|
Students may give priority to the colleges mentioned above and can learn the best education from there.
Be Ensured First
If you are going to take admission in mass communication education this means you’re going to be the part of your developing nation, though be ensure certain things about the college or institute in which you want to take admission.
- First of all you should ask your queries from the student who has already taken admission in that particular college.
- Check the ranking of that college through the internet.
- Take some important tips from the experts.
- Visit the college campus yourself at once before taking admission.
- Must analyse the campus placement policy providing by that college.
- You should know about the faculty of that institute. Faculty or teaching staff must be experienced.
For more information regarding top colleges you may log on to our web portal that is portalforjobs.com.